Sarabjit issue is hyped: Hina Rabbani Khar
New Delhi: On the occasion of the visit of India’s External Affairs Minister SM Krishna to Pakistan, Hina Rabbani Khar said on Friday that Pakistan was keen to maintain good relationship with India.
Speaking exclusively to Zee News, Pakistan’s foreign minister said, “Terrorism is an important matter but blaming each other will not help both the countries. Pakistan has no hesitation to say that Pakistan is also keen to fight terrorism. First we have to consider the issue. Pakistan is also suffering with the same problem. We moved on but in last 65 years we didn`t gave a good narration for each other. Relationship for the coming generation should be presented well. We should move forward”.
“About mastermind of 26/11, Pakistan is keen to take proper action. Regarding 26/11, of course it is important but judicial process take long time. If the question arrives about our intention then regarding Samjhota Express Blast the judicial process took a long time”, she added.
She further said, “If Sarabjit case is important, then Pakistani fishermen are important too and we have to discuss and make a path for their release. Sarabjit issue is hyped but we have to see all the issue.”
On cricketing ties, Hina Khar said, “Regarding cricket, we are proactive to cricket and Pakistan didn`t want to loose any opportunity”. She also said that Tendulkar was her favourite cricket star.
About PM Manmohan Singh willing a positive relationship between both the countries she said that trade normalisation was very important. “It is now not a baby step and VISA agreement will be signed,” she said. She was hopeful that a positive outcome would come.
About Hindu and minorities, she said that Pakistan’s stand was clear and that she wanted to portray herself as a icon of peace infront of India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!