Sarabjit issue is hyped: Hina Rabbani Khar
New Delhi: On the occasion of the visit of India’s External Affairs Minister SM Krishna to Pakistan, Hina Rabbani Khar said on Friday that Pakistan was keen to maintain good relationship with India.
Speaking exclusively to Zee News, Pakistan’s foreign minister said, “Terrorism is an important matter but blaming each other will not help both the countries. Pakistan has no hesitation to say that Pakistan is also keen to fight terrorism. First we have to consider the issue. Pakistan is also suffering with the same problem. We moved on but in last 65 years we didn`t gave a good narration for each other. Relationship for the coming generation should be presented well. We should move forward”.
“About mastermind of 26/11, Pakistan is keen to take proper action. Regarding 26/11, of course it is important but judicial process take long time. If the question arrives about our intention then regarding Samjhota Express Blast the judicial process took a long time”, she added.
She further said, “If Sarabjit case is important, then Pakistani fishermen are important too and we have to discuss and make a path for their release. Sarabjit issue is hyped but we have to see all the issue.”
On cricketing ties, Hina Khar said, “Regarding cricket, we are proactive to cricket and Pakistan didn`t want to loose any opportunity”. She also said that Tendulkar was her favourite cricket star.
About PM Manmohan Singh willing a positive relationship between both the countries she said that trade normalisation was very important. “It is now not a baby step and VISA agreement will be signed,” she said. She was hopeful that a positive outcome would come.
About Hindu and minorities, she said that Pakistan’s stand was clear and that she wanted to portray herself as a icon of peace infront of India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'