Sarabjit issue is hyped: Hina Rabbani Khar
New Delhi: On the occasion of the visit of India’s External Affairs Minister SM Krishna to Pakistan, Hina Rabbani Khar said on Friday that Pakistan was keen to maintain good relationship with India.
Speaking exclusively to Zee News, Pakistan’s foreign minister said, “Terrorism is an important matter but blaming each other will not help both the countries. Pakistan has no hesitation to say that Pakistan is also keen to fight terrorism. First we have to consider the issue. Pakistan is also suffering with the same problem. We moved on but in last 65 years we didn`t gave a good narration for each other. Relationship for the coming generation should be presented well. We should move forward”.
“About mastermind of 26/11, Pakistan is keen to take proper action. Regarding 26/11, of course it is important but judicial process take long time. If the question arrives about our intention then regarding Samjhota Express Blast the judicial process took a long time”, she added.
She further said, “If Sarabjit case is important, then Pakistani fishermen are important too and we have to discuss and make a path for their release. Sarabjit issue is hyped but we have to see all the issue.”
On cricketing ties, Hina Khar said, “Regarding cricket, we are proactive to cricket and Pakistan didn`t want to loose any opportunity”. She also said that Tendulkar was her favourite cricket star.
About PM Manmohan Singh willing a positive relationship between both the countries she said that trade normalisation was very important. “It is now not a baby step and VISA agreement will be signed,” she said. She was hopeful that a positive outcome would come.
About Hindu and minorities, she said that Pakistan’s stand was clear and that she wanted to portray herself as a icon of peace infront of India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Five unmanned parachutes spotted over Mumbai airport
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Organisation demands re-examination of AIPMT 2015
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- CBSE Class 12th Board Results 2015 to be announced on Monday, May 25
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others as Gujjar agitation continues
- Pakistan criticizes Defence Minister Parrikar's terrorism remarks