Sarkozy leaves for Paris after 4-day India visit
Mumbai: French President Nicolas Sarkozy, who
was on a four-day India visit alongwith his wife Carla Bruni, left for Paris on Tuesday.
On his arrival here this morning, Sarkozy paid tributes
to the 26/11 martyrs at the Police Memorial on Marine Drive.
The President laid a wreath in the memory of the martyred
security personnel and observed a minute`s silence.
He also spoke at a commemoration event here and later
addressed business leaders.
The Police Memorial on Marine Drive is dedicated to
security men killed in fighting terrorists during the 2008
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!