Sarkozy leaves for Paris after 4-day India visit
Mumbai: French President Nicolas Sarkozy, who
was on a four-day India visit alongwith his wife Carla Bruni, left for Paris on Tuesday.
On his arrival here this morning, Sarkozy paid tributes
to the 26/11 martyrs at the Police Memorial on Marine Drive.
The President laid a wreath in the memory of the martyred
security personnel and observed a minute`s silence.
He also spoke at a commemoration event here and later
addressed business leaders.
The Police Memorial on Marine Drive is dedicated to
security men killed in fighting terrorists during the 2008
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley