Sathya Sai Baba continues to be critical
Puttapathi (AP): Sathya Sai Baba, who
has been undergoing treatment for multi-organ dysfunction,
continues to be in a critical condition, doctors attending on
him said on Tuesday.
"His vital system including liver are showing minimal
response to treatment, which is a cause of worry to the
treating doctors," a medical bulletin issued this morning by
the Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences said.
He continues to be on ventilatory support and his
blood pressure continues to show periodic fluctuation which is
being corrected by appropriate drugs, it said.
Meanwhile, the Sri Sathya Saibaba Central Trust
(SSSCT) has denied media reports of diversion of funds or any
other unauthorised expenditure.
In a statement last night, the trust said that all
projects and works of the trust were approved by Saibaba only,
the founder trustee, who only has the power to sign cheques
for disbursing payments for approved works.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price