Sathya Sai Baba continues to be critical
Puttapathi (AP): Sathya Sai Baba, who
has been undergoing treatment for multi-organ dysfunction,
continues to be in a critical condition, doctors attending on
him said on Tuesday.
"His vital system including liver are showing minimal
response to treatment, which is a cause of worry to the
treating doctors," a medical bulletin issued this morning by
the Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences said.
He continues to be on ventilatory support and his
blood pressure continues to show periodic fluctuation which is
being corrected by appropriate drugs, it said.
Meanwhile, the Sri Sathya Saibaba Central Trust
(SSSCT) has denied media reports of diversion of funds or any
other unauthorised expenditure.
In a statement last night, the trust said that all
projects and works of the trust were approved by Saibaba only,
the founder trustee, who only has the power to sign cheques
for disbursing payments for approved works.
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- WATCH: Ugly spat between Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu during Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match