Sathya Sai Baba continues to be critical
Puttapathi (AP): Sathya Sai Baba, who
has been undergoing treatment for multi-organ dysfunction,
continues to be in a critical condition, doctors attending on
him said on Tuesday.
"His vital system including liver are showing minimal
response to treatment, which is a cause of worry to the
treating doctors," a medical bulletin issued this morning by
the Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences said.
He continues to be on ventilatory support and his
blood pressure continues to show periodic fluctuation which is
being corrected by appropriate drugs, it said.
Meanwhile, the Sri Sathya Saibaba Central Trust
(SSSCT) has denied media reports of diversion of funds or any
other unauthorised expenditure.
In a statement last night, the trust said that all
projects and works of the trust were approved by Saibaba only,
the founder trustee, who only has the power to sign cheques
for disbursing payments for approved works.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISIS threat: Home Ministry holds meeting with 12 state DGPs
- Delhi: Doctor found dead in RML hospital's parking lot
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Playing politics on terror: Is this how the govt will combat terrorism?
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement