Sathya Sai Baba critical but stable
Puttaparthi: Spiritual leader Sathya Sai Baba`s condition continues to be critical but stable, doctors attending on him said on Thursday.
According to the medical bulletin issued by Sathya Sai Super Speciality Hospital, his condition remained unchanged.
Hospital director AN Safaya said Sathya Sai Baba continued to be on ventilator to help in respiratory function. His pulse rate and blood pressure level are normal.
The duration of dialysis has also been reduced, indicating improvement in his kidney function. He continued to be on continuous renal replacement therapy for the last four days.
The doctors had on Wednesday said 85-year-old Sathya Sai Baba was suffering from multi-organ dysfunction but was responding to the treatment.
Satyha Sai Baba, who has millions of devotees both in India and abroad, was admitted to the hospital March 28 with pneumonia and breathing problems.
The doctors implanted a pacemaker to regulate his heart beat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath's speech on his first visit to Gorakhpur after becoming UP CM
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?