Sathya Sai Baba critical but stable
Puttaparthi: Sathya Sai Baba, who has been undergoing treatment for multi-organ dysfunction,
continues to be critical but stable, doctors attending on him said here Friday.
"Sathya Sai Baba continues to be in a stable state of health. Most of his vital systems have shown positive response
to the treatment being given to him, but the response is slow," a health bulletin issued by A N Safaya, Director of Sri
Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences here, said.
"All his clinical parameters of health are nearly normal and are showing improvement over the previous values. He continues to be on assisted ventilation and on intermittent slow dialysis," it said.
The panel of doctors treating Sathya Sai Baba are satisfied with the response shown by him to the treatment.
However, his condition continued to be critical, the bulletin added.
86-year-old Sathya Sai Baba was admitted to the hospital on March 28 following problems related to heart and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Despite ban, 15 alcohol factories still active in Bihar?
- 7th Pay Commission: How it will benefit central govt employees and pensioners!
- VIDEO: Brett Lee sledged Zaheer Khan while he was batting. What happened next will blow your mind!
- Delhi High Court notice to CBI in Chhota Rajan fake passport case
- Stunning model 'Miss BumBum' uses Instagram to persuade Lionel Messi to reconsider retirement – WATCH pics