Sathya Sai Baba critical but stable
Puttaparthi: Sathya Sai Baba, who has been undergoing treatment for multi-organ dysfunction,
continues to be critical but stable, doctors attending on him said here Friday.
"Sathya Sai Baba continues to be in a stable state of health. Most of his vital systems have shown positive response
to the treatment being given to him, but the response is slow," a health bulletin issued by A N Safaya, Director of Sri
Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences here, said.
"All his clinical parameters of health are nearly normal and are showing improvement over the previous values. He continues to be on assisted ventilation and on intermittent slow dialysis," it said.
The panel of doctors treating Sathya Sai Baba are satisfied with the response shown by him to the treatment.
However, his condition continued to be critical, the bulletin added.
86-year-old Sathya Sai Baba was admitted to the hospital on March 28 following problems related to heart and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre