Sathya Sai Baba`s condition stable
Puttaparthi (AP): The condition of Sri
Sathya Sai Baba, who was admitted to hospital following lung
and chest congestion, was improving but he continues to be on
ventilator support, doctors attending on him said here on Wednesday.
"Sri Sathya Sai Baba, who has entered his 10th day of
treatment at this hospital, is in a stable state of health as
he was yesterday. There are signs of improvement in the
functioning of his kidneys although he is still on dialysis,"
a health bulletin issued this morning by AN Safaya, director
of Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, said.
"He continues to be on ventilator for assisting his
respiration. Blood pressure and all other parameters are
satisfactory. The panel of doctors treating him is keeping a
constant watch over his health condition," it said.
85-year-old Sathya Sai Baba was admitted to the
super-speciality hospital on March 28 following complaints of
lung and chest condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore