Satya Sai Baba`s health condition stable: Doctors
Anantapur (AP): The health condition of
Sri Satya Sai Baba, who was admitted to a hospital on Monday
for lung and chest congestion, is stable, doctors attending on
him said on Wednesday.
85-year-old Sai Baba was admitted to the
Prashanthigram Super Speciality hospital in Puttaparti near
here after he complained of slowing heart beat and giddiness.
"He had a restful night yesterday and he is under
constant care of a panel of experts. Baba`s health condition
is progressing," according to a health bulletin issued by the
A permanent pacemaker has been implanted and his
clinical parameters are satisfactory and his condition is
stable, the bulletin said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi