Satya Sai Baba`s health condition stable: Doctors
Anantapur (AP): The health condition of
Sri Satya Sai Baba, who was admitted to a hospital on Monday
for lung and chest congestion, is stable, doctors attending on
him said on Wednesday.
85-year-old Sai Baba was admitted to the
Prashanthigram Super Speciality hospital in Puttaparti near
here after he complained of slowing heart beat and giddiness.
"He had a restful night yesterday and he is under
constant care of a panel of experts. Baba`s health condition
is progressing," according to a health bulletin issued by the
A permanent pacemaker has been implanted and his
clinical parameters are satisfactory and his condition is
stable, the bulletin said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31