Satya Sai Baba`s health condition stable: Doctors
Anantapur (AP): The health condition of
Sri Satya Sai Baba, who was admitted to a hospital on Monday
for lung and chest congestion, is stable, doctors attending on
him said on Wednesday.
85-year-old Sai Baba was admitted to the
Prashanthigram Super Speciality hospital in Puttaparti near
here after he complained of slowing heart beat and giddiness.
"He had a restful night yesterday and he is under
constant care of a panel of experts. Baba`s health condition
is progressing," according to a health bulletin issued by the
A permanent pacemaker has been implanted and his
clinical parameters are satisfactory and his condition is
stable, the bulletin said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi