Satya Sai Baba`s health condition stable: Doctors
Anantapur (AP): The health condition of
Sri Satya Sai Baba, who was admitted to a hospital on Monday
for lung and chest congestion, is stable, doctors attending on
him said on Wednesday.
85-year-old Sai Baba was admitted to the
Prashanthigram Super Speciality hospital in Puttaparti near
here after he complained of slowing heart beat and giddiness.
"He had a restful night yesterday and he is under
constant care of a panel of experts. Baba`s health condition
is progressing," according to a health bulletin issued by the
A permanent pacemaker has been implanted and his
clinical parameters are satisfactory and his condition is
stable, the bulletin said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!