Satya Sai Baba`s health condition stable: Doctors
Anantapur (AP): The health condition of
Sri Satya Sai Baba, who was admitted to a hospital on Monday
for lung and chest congestion, is stable, doctors attending on
him said on Wednesday.
85-year-old Sai Baba was admitted to the
Prashanthigram Super Speciality hospital in Puttaparti near
here after he complained of slowing heart beat and giddiness.
"He had a restful night yesterday and he is under
constant care of a panel of experts. Baba`s health condition
is progressing," according to a health bulletin issued by the
A permanent pacemaker has been implanted and his
clinical parameters are satisfactory and his condition is
stable, the bulletin said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news