SC clears MCI`s common medical entrance test
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Monday permitted the Medical Council of India (MCI) to conduct a common test for undergraduate medical courses even as it decides on pending cases against the council.
An apex court bench headed by Justice RV Ravindran said the central government did not need the court`s approval for framing the rules and regulations for the examination.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurgaon waterlogging: This is how Twitterati reacted after traffic choked Gurugram
- Bridge collapses in Nepal due to flooding – watch dramatic video
- WATCH: MONSTROUS! When Brock Lesnar destroyed two opponents and a Cadillac
- Hillary Clinton's speech at Democratic presidential nomination - Watch video
- Watch: Jeff Williams shares mesmerising video of Newfoundland from space