SC notice on vacant post-graduate medical seats
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Thursday issued notice to the union health ministry on the plea of a medical student aspiring to get admission into a post-graduate course under the all-India quota in government colleges in the various states.
On petitioner Isha Karwasra`s plea, the court told the states to inform the central government about the vacant post-graduate seats in their medical and dental colleges under the all-India quota.
The matter would next be heard on June 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon