SC notice on vacant post-graduate medical seats
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Thursday issued notice to the union health ministry on the plea of a medical student aspiring to get admission into a post-graduate course under the all-India quota in government colleges in the various states.
On petitioner Isha Karwasra`s plea, the court told the states to inform the central government about the vacant post-graduate seats in their medical and dental colleges under the all-India quota.
The matter would next be heard on June 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie