SC notice to Centre, Delhi govt on Yamuna pollution
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Wednesday issued a notice to the governments at the Centre and in Delhi on the issue of pollution in Yamuna river.
The apex court has asked both the governments to file a reply before it mentioning the amount spent so far on cleaning the Yamuna.
The SC has given both the governments a week’s time to reply to the notice.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar