SC notice to Centre, Delhi govt on Yamuna pollution
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Wednesday issued a notice to the governments at the Centre and in Delhi on the issue of pollution in Yamuna river.
The apex court has asked both the governments to file a reply before it mentioning the amount spent so far on cleaning the Yamuna.
The SC has given both the governments a week’s time to reply to the notice.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days