SCR to introduce Duronto Exp between Yeshwantpur, Howrah
Hyderabad: South Central Railway (SCR) will
introduce a new weekly train Duronto Express between
Yeshwantpur and Howrah starting January 3, 2010.
The Yeshwantpur-Howrah Duronto Weekly Express, which will
pass via Bhubaneswar, Vijayawada, Renigunta and Katpadi, was
announced by the Union Railway Minister Mamata Banerejee in
the Railway Budget.
The train will depart Yeshwantpur on Sundays at 1115
hours and arrive Howrah at 1600 hours the next day (Mondays).
In its return journey, it will depart Howrah on Fridays at
1100 hours and arrive Yeshwantpur at 1600hrs the next day
(Saturdays), a SCR release said here today.
The inaugural run of Duronto Express will be on December
30, 2009 from Howrah to Yeshwantpur, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- BJP to go it alone in UP Assembly polls, Ram temple not to be on poll agenda: Mahesh Sharma
- Thousands flee IS offensive in northern Syria: Monitor
- Flipkart effect: Startups may lose sheen in job market
- 'USD 100 for shaving beard: ISIS imposes new fines, taxes'
- WATCH: HILARIOUS! Is this the most unusual batting stance in world cricket?