`Secular parties must foil attempt to disturb communal peace`
Patna: RJD supremo Lalu Prasad today asked
secular parties and organisations to unitedly counter with
full vigour any attempt to disturb communal peace and harmony
in the country after the Ayodhya title suit verdict on
"All secular parties and organisations should show unity
as they have done in the past to counter with full vigour and
strength if any sinister attempts are made to disturb peace
and communal harmony in the country," he told party workers.
Prasad said the verdict of the judiciary was "supreme" and
the aggrieved parties were free to go to a superior court. "We
don`t predict anything at this moment", he said.
"But peace and communal harmony has to be ensured at all
cost," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan