`Secular parties must foil attempt to disturb communal peace`
Patna: RJD supremo Lalu Prasad today asked
secular parties and organisations to unitedly counter with
full vigour any attempt to disturb communal peace and harmony
in the country after the Ayodhya title suit verdict on
"All secular parties and organisations should show unity
as they have done in the past to counter with full vigour and
strength if any sinister attempts are made to disturb peace
and communal harmony in the country," he told party workers.
Prasad said the verdict of the judiciary was "supreme" and
the aggrieved parties were free to go to a superior court. "We
don`t predict anything at this moment", he said.
"But peace and communal harmony has to be ensured at all
cost," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet