Security agencies alerted over threat to Taj
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh police have alerted
security agencies deployed in the security of Taj Mahal at
Agra following an intelligence input over terror threat to the
monument of love.
ADG law and order, AK Jain on Tuesday said that there is a
regular input from the Central agencies and the security
agencies like the Agra police, CISF and other agencies have
been further alerted, while refusing to elaborate on the
According to police sources, there was an alert from the
IB on November 20/21 about threat to the monument from terror
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves