Security beefed up for Narendra Modi`s Agra rally
Lucknow: Administration has put in place elaborate security arrangements for the rally of BJP leader Narendra Modi in Agra this Thursday.
"Additional police force has been deployed in Agra in view of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi`s rally there on November 21," IG (Law and Order) RK Vishkarma said.
Security has been heightened in Bareilly also for the rally of Samajwadi Party on the same day, Vishkarma added.
"As many as 12 SP/ASPs, 12 DySPs, 50 SIs, 200 constables and eight company PAC have been made available for Modi`s rally in Agra," he said.
Besides commando team of ATS, bomb disposal squad, metal detectors and CCTVs have been made available and the rally venue, which was haded over to police a week before the event.
For SP)`s rally, 16 SP/ASPs, as many DySPs, 8 police station in-charges, 50 SIs, 200 constables and eight company of PAC have been provided, he said, adding that commando team, bomb disposal squad, metal detectors and CCTVs are being provided there also.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie