Security drill at Supreme Court
New Delhi: A mock drill was conducted at the
Supreme Court here today to check the preparedness of security
agencies in case of a terror strike at the prominent building.
As part of the drill, a security alarm was raised after
an `unidentified bag` was found at the entry gate of the apex
court, which was followed by mock cross-firing at the exit
gate, a senior police official said.
Various agencies participated in the exercise.
Delhi Police and other security agencies conduct such
mock exercises on a routine basis to check their preparedness
against possible terror strikes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security