Security drill at Supreme Court
New Delhi: A mock drill was conducted at the
Supreme Court here today to check the preparedness of security
agencies in case of a terror strike at the prominent building.
As part of the drill, a security alarm was raised after
an `unidentified bag` was found at the entry gate of the apex
court, which was followed by mock cross-firing at the exit
gate, a senior police official said.
Various agencies participated in the exercise.
Delhi Police and other security agencies conduct such
mock exercises on a routine basis to check their preparedness
against possible terror strikes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state