Security drill at Supreme Court
New Delhi: A mock drill was conducted at the
Supreme Court here today to check the preparedness of security
agencies in case of a terror strike at the prominent building.
As part of the drill, a security alarm was raised after
an `unidentified bag` was found at the entry gate of the apex
court, which was followed by mock cross-firing at the exit
gate, a senior police official said.
Various agencies participated in the exercise.
Delhi Police and other security agencies conduct such
mock exercises on a routine basis to check their preparedness
against possible terror strikes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Abu Dhabi hotel guests to pay new fee on bills - Know what it is
- India to drive world growth for next 10 years: Goh Chok Tong
- Mexican authorities rescue kidnapped football star Alan Pulido
- Car bomb kills 11, wounds 18 in Shaab Shi'ite district of Baghdad: Police
- Priyanka Chopra is granny's little girl! Throwback pic inside