Security tightened at PM, Delhi CM’s residences
New Delhi: As the nation mourns the death of the 23-year-old gang-rape victim, protests are taking place at several locations across the city.
In order to avoid a repeat of the violent clashes witnessed last weekend, the Delhi Police has fortified the city and several important installations.
As per reports, security has also been beefed up at Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s residence – 7, Race Course Road.
Security has also been tightened at Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit’s residence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery