Security tightened at PM, Delhi CM’s residences
New Delhi: As the nation mourns the death of the 23-year-old gang-rape victim, protests are taking place at several locations across the city.
In order to avoid a repeat of the violent clashes witnessed last weekend, the Delhi Police has fortified the city and several important installations.
As per reports, security has also been beefed up at Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s residence – 7, Race Course Road.
Security has also been tightened at Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit’s residence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- Xiaomi likely to unveil Redmi Note 4 on August 25
- Natural to express grief over mistreatment of Dalits: LK Advani
- Hundreds of NASA's studies now available online for free!
- Status of political parties to be reviewed every 10 years
- WOAH! BJP MP Paresh Rawal launches fierce attack on India's Rio Olympics officials