Security tightened at PM, Delhi CM’s residences
New Delhi: As the nation mourns the death of the 23-year-old gang-rape victim, protests are taking place at several locations across the city.
In order to avoid a repeat of the violent clashes witnessed last weekend, the Delhi Police has fortified the city and several important installations.
As per reports, security has also been beefed up at Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s residence – 7, Race Course Road.
Security has also been tightened at Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit’s residence.
- Housing demand may pick up in next six months: Knight Frank
- Bizarre: This London restaurant promotes nudism; you can eat your meals here fully naked!
- Tata Group mulling over plan to launch wearables for yoga practioners, factory workers
- JNU sends show-cause to Umar for movie screening last year
- A vitamin that can decelerate ageing process!