Security tightened at PM, Delhi CM’s residences
New Delhi: As the nation mourns the death of the 23-year-old gang-rape victim, protests are taking place at several locations across the city.
In order to avoid a repeat of the violent clashes witnessed last weekend, the Delhi Police has fortified the city and several important installations.
As per reports, security has also been beefed up at Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s residence – 7, Race Course Road.
Security has also been tightened at Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit’s residence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef