Seems Ramdev wants to join AAP too: Congress
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Congress on Saturday took a dig at Baba Ramdev, saying the yoga guru has realised Narendra Modi will not become the Prime Minister.
Earlier in the day, the yoga guru announced that his support to the Bharatiya Janata Party`s prime ministerial candidate Modi will be issue-based.
It look like Ramdev wants to join AAP too, like others, said Congress general secretary in charge of its Delhi unit, Shakeel Ahmad, adding: “I think he has realised Modi won`t become the PM.”
Ramdev, who will be making an announcement on January 05 in Delhi`s Talkatora Stadium, said, "Support to Modi will be on issues. Nation is built on policies, personality and intention. If policies of Modi and character of the BJP, in favour of bringing back the black money and tackling the corruption in this country, then we will be making an announcement regarding this year`s Lok Sabha elections. We have invited BJP president Rajnath Singh, party leader Arun Jaitley and Narendra Modi and they will put forward their opinions in the discussion."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch