Seems Ramdev wants to join AAP too: Congress
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Congress on Saturday took a dig at Baba Ramdev, saying the yoga guru has realised Narendra Modi will not become the Prime Minister.
Earlier in the day, the yoga guru announced that his support to the Bharatiya Janata Party`s prime ministerial candidate Modi will be issue-based.
It look like Ramdev wants to join AAP too, like others, said Congress general secretary in charge of its Delhi unit, Shakeel Ahmad, adding: “I think he has realised Modi won`t become the PM.”
Ramdev, who will be making an announcement on January 05 in Delhi`s Talkatora Stadium, said, "Support to Modi will be on issues. Nation is built on policies, personality and intention. If policies of Modi and character of the BJP, in favour of bringing back the black money and tackling the corruption in this country, then we will be making an announcement regarding this year`s Lok Sabha elections. We have invited BJP president Rajnath Singh, party leader Arun Jaitley and Narendra Modi and they will put forward their opinions in the discussion."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon