Seers meet PM Modi, bless him to serve nation with compassion
New Delhi: A delegation of seers from the Bochasanvasi Akshar Puroshottam Sanstha (BAPS) Tuesday called on Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
An official release said the seers "blessed him (Modi) to serve the nation with compassion and strength".
According to the BAPS website, the BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha is a spiritual, volunteer-driven organisation dedicated to "improving society through individual growth by fostering the Hindu ideals of faith, unity, and selfless service".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part II
- We will get to learn a lot from Anil Kumble, says 'fan' Murali Vijay
- Iraq says 260 IS vehicles destroyed in Fallujah flight
- Istanbul Ataturk Airport blasts: Eyewitness shares terrifying details of the attack - Watch
- Allahabad High Court denies alimony to divorced working woman
- Musharraf, Kayani have Swiss Bank accounts, says London-based investigative journalist