Seven Pak men nabbed by BSF from Cori creek in Gujarat
Ahmedabad: Seven Pakistani nationals have been arrested from a boat which was intercepted by the BSF in the Arabian Sea off Kutch district in Gujarat, a top BSF official said on Wednesday.
"Our men intercepted a vessel which had crossed into Indian waters yesterday near the Cori Creek mouth in the Arabian Sea. There were seven men inside the vessel who have been arrested and handed over to the local police," BSF Inspector General AK Sinha said.
"During preliminary investigation, the men said that they have come from Karachi and were here for purpose of fishing," Sinha said.
The vessel in which they had come has been seized and handed over to police, he said, adding further investigations will be carried out by the district police.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram