Seven Pak men nabbed by BSF from Cori creek in Gujarat
Ahmedabad: Seven Pakistani nationals have been arrested from a boat which was intercepted by the BSF in the Arabian Sea off Kutch district in Gujarat, a top BSF official said on Wednesday.
"Our men intercepted a vessel which had crossed into Indian waters yesterday near the Cori Creek mouth in the Arabian Sea. There were seven men inside the vessel who have been arrested and handed over to the local police," BSF Inspector General AK Sinha said.
"During preliminary investigation, the men said that they have come from Karachi and were here for purpose of fishing," Sinha said.
The vessel in which they had come has been seized and handed over to police, he said, adding further investigations will be carried out by the district police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown