Seven Pak men nabbed by BSF from Cori creek in Gujarat
Ahmedabad: Seven Pakistani nationals have been arrested from a boat which was intercepted by the BSF in the Arabian Sea off Kutch district in Gujarat, a top BSF official said on Wednesday.
"Our men intercepted a vessel which had crossed into Indian waters yesterday near the Cori Creek mouth in the Arabian Sea. There were seven men inside the vessel who have been arrested and handed over to the local police," BSF Inspector General AK Sinha said.
"During preliminary investigation, the men said that they have come from Karachi and were here for purpose of fishing," Sinha said.
The vessel in which they had come has been seized and handed over to police, he said, adding further investigations will be carried out by the district police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you