Shakeel Ahmed acting like Indian Mujahideen spokesman: RSS
Washington: A senior RSS leader has slammed Congress leader Shakeel Ahmed for his remark that 2002 Gujarat riots led to the formation of Indian Mujahideen, saying he is acting like spokesman of the terror outfit.
"Shakeel Ahmed is acting like IM spokesperson. Terrorism flourishes in India courtesy apologists like Ahmed," RSS National Executive member Ram Madhav wrote on Twitter - the micro blogging site.
Ram Madhav is currently here in connection with the visit of BJP president Rajnath Singh.
"Shakeel Ahmed`s justification of terrorism is shocking. It is the Congress brand politics that has bred all forms of terror in India," Ram Madhav wrote.
His tweet was in response to Congress general secretary Ahmed`s remark that Indian Mujahideen was formed after the 2002 Gujarat riots.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Hotness alert! Ranveer Singh's macho avatar will make you go weak in the knees
- Vodafone appoints six investment banks for $3 billion India IPO
- No takers for Kingfisher Airlines brand at online auction
- Uttarakhand forest fire: PMO assures help for relief work
- AgustaWestland row: Aam Aadmi Party to gherao Sonia Gandhi, PM Narendra Modi's residence on May 7