Sharad authorised to take decision on VP poll: Nitish
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar today said JD(U) national president Sharad Yadav has been authorised to take a decision on the issue of concerning the candidature for the post of vice-president.
Talking to reporters here, Kumar said whatever decision has to be taken by JD(U), its national president Sharad Yadav has been authorised to do.
"Sharad Yadav would take initiative for consultation with NDA partners and other parties on the issue of candidature for the post of vice-president," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi