Sharad authorised to take decision on VP poll: Nitish
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar today said JD(U) national president Sharad Yadav has been authorised to take a decision on the issue of concerning the candidature for the post of vice-president.
Talking to reporters here, Kumar said whatever decision has to be taken by JD(U), its national president Sharad Yadav has been authorised to do.
"Sharad Yadav would take initiative for consultation with NDA partners and other parties on the issue of candidature for the post of vice-president," he said.
- Real Estate Act, designed to protect consumer interest, comes into force from today
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video
- John Kerry to travel to Geneva on Sunday in show of support for Syria ceasefire: US
- Istanbul braces for police lockdown on May Day
- Jat leaders to hold ‘jail bharo’ movement in Haryana today, section 144 imposed in Jind