Sharad authorised to take decision on VP poll: Nitish
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar today said JD(U) national president Sharad Yadav has been authorised to take a decision on the issue of concerning the candidature for the post of vice-president.
Talking to reporters here, Kumar said whatever decision has to be taken by JD(U), its national president Sharad Yadav has been authorised to do.
"Sharad Yadav would take initiative for consultation with NDA partners and other parties on the issue of candidature for the post of vice-president," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing