Sharad authorised to take decision on VP poll: Nitish
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar today said JD(U) national president Sharad Yadav has been authorised to take a decision on the issue of concerning the candidature for the post of vice-president.
Talking to reporters here, Kumar said whatever decision has to be taken by JD(U), its national president Sharad Yadav has been authorised to do.
"Sharad Yadav would take initiative for consultation with NDA partners and other parties on the issue of candidature for the post of vice-president," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'