Sharad authorised to take decision on VP poll: Nitish
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar today said JD(U) national president Sharad Yadav has been authorised to take a decision on the issue of concerning the candidature for the post of vice-president.
Talking to reporters here, Kumar said whatever decision has to be taken by JD(U), its national president Sharad Yadav has been authorised to do.
"Sharad Yadav would take initiative for consultation with NDA partners and other parties on the issue of candidature for the post of vice-president," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal