Sharad Pawar admitted to hospital
Mumbai: Union Agriculture Minister and NCP chief Sharad Pawar has been admitted to a Bombay hospital here following high blood pressure, party spokesperson Nawab Malik said.
Pawar (72) was admitted to the hospital when he was on his way to attend the Rashtrawadi Yuvati Congress programme at the Y B Chavan Centre here, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS