Sharad Pawar making senseless remarks like Hafiz Saeed: Uddhav Thackeray
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
Mumbai: Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray has hit out at NCP leader Sharad Pawar, comparing him with terror mastermind Hafiz Saeed.
Uddhav drew the comparison in party mouthpiece `Saamna` following Pawar`s remarks on the murder of a techie in Pune allegedly by members of a right-wing outfit.
The Shiv Sena chief said Pawar was making senseless remarks like Jamaat-ud-Dawah founder Hafiz Saeed. Uddhav added that Pawar had lost his mental balance following drubbing in the Lok Sabha elections.
Uddhav blamed the Congress-NCP government for failing to prevent the murder of the software professional. He specifically blamed Pawar as the Home portfolio is with his NCP in the coalition government in Maharashtra.
Pawar, in his remarks, had said that attacks against minorities had increased following change of government at the Centre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?