Sharad Pawar making senseless remarks like Hafiz Saeed: Uddhav Thackeray
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
Mumbai: Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray has hit out at NCP leader Sharad Pawar, comparing him with terror mastermind Hafiz Saeed.
Uddhav drew the comparison in party mouthpiece `Saamna` following Pawar`s remarks on the murder of a techie in Pune allegedly by members of a right-wing outfit.
The Shiv Sena chief said Pawar was making senseless remarks like Jamaat-ud-Dawah founder Hafiz Saeed. Uddhav added that Pawar had lost his mental balance following drubbing in the Lok Sabha elections.
Uddhav blamed the Congress-NCP government for failing to prevent the murder of the software professional. He specifically blamed Pawar as the Home portfolio is with his NCP in the coalition government in Maharashtra.
Pawar, in his remarks, had said that attacks against minorities had increased following change of government at the Centre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!