Sharad Pawar making senseless remarks like Hafiz Saeed: Uddhav Thackeray
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
Mumbai: Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray has hit out at NCP leader Sharad Pawar, comparing him with terror mastermind Hafiz Saeed.
Uddhav drew the comparison in party mouthpiece `Saamna` following Pawar`s remarks on the murder of a techie in Pune allegedly by members of a right-wing outfit.
The Shiv Sena chief said Pawar was making senseless remarks like Jamaat-ud-Dawah founder Hafiz Saeed. Uddhav added that Pawar had lost his mental balance following drubbing in the Lok Sabha elections.
Uddhav blamed the Congress-NCP government for failing to prevent the murder of the software professional. He specifically blamed Pawar as the Home portfolio is with his NCP in the coalition government in Maharashtra.
Pawar, in his remarks, had said that attacks against minorities had increased following change of government at the Centre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed