Sharad Pawar making senseless remarks like Hafiz Saeed: Uddhav Thackeray
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
Mumbai: Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray has hit out at NCP leader Sharad Pawar, comparing him with terror mastermind Hafiz Saeed.
Uddhav drew the comparison in party mouthpiece `Saamna` following Pawar`s remarks on the murder of a techie in Pune allegedly by members of a right-wing outfit.
The Shiv Sena chief said Pawar was making senseless remarks like Jamaat-ud-Dawah founder Hafiz Saeed. Uddhav added that Pawar had lost his mental balance following drubbing in the Lok Sabha elections.
Uddhav blamed the Congress-NCP government for failing to prevent the murder of the software professional. He specifically blamed Pawar as the Home portfolio is with his NCP in the coalition government in Maharashtra.
Pawar, in his remarks, had said that attacks against minorities had increased following change of government at the Centre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'