Sharad Yadav defends Gadkari`s stand
Vadodara: Sharad Yadav, president of Janata Dal (United) and NDA convener,on Thursday supported BJP chief Nitin Gadkari who is facing allegations regarding the dealings of his companies.
Talking to reporters here, Yadav said, "Gadkari has already demanded probe into charges of corruption levelled against him. His stand will help bring out the truth.
"Gadkari has himself said allegations levelled against him are baseless. He has appeared before the media to explain his position. He has himself said that he is open to any investigations by any competent authority."
Yadav was in the city today to chalk out JD(U)`s strategy for the Gujarat Assembly polls. The party is fighting the elections in the state independently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened