Sharad Yadav defends Gadkari`s stand
Vadodara: Sharad Yadav, president of Janata Dal (United) and NDA convener,on Thursday supported BJP chief Nitin Gadkari who is facing allegations regarding the dealings of his companies.
Talking to reporters here, Yadav said, "Gadkari has already demanded probe into charges of corruption levelled against him. His stand will help bring out the truth.
"Gadkari has himself said allegations levelled against him are baseless. He has appeared before the media to explain his position. He has himself said that he is open to any investigations by any competent authority."
Yadav was in the city today to chalk out JD(U)`s strategy for the Gujarat Assembly polls. The party is fighting the elections in the state independently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday