Sharif to bring new perspective to Indo-Pak ties: Praful Patel
Nadiad: Union Heavy Industries Minister Praful Patel on Sunday expressed confidence that Nawaz Sharif-led Pakistan government will bring a new perspective to Indo-Pak relations.
"A new government is going to be formed in Pakistan led by Nawaz Sharif. I believe this will bring a new perspective to Indo-Pak relations and mark a new beginning in the relationship between the two countries," Patel told reporters here today.
The Union Minister was here as chief guest at the 13th convocation of the Dharamsinh Desai University.
"We welcome statements made by Nawaz Sharif during his poll campaigning that he wants good relations between India and Pakistan. We want his regime to fulfil all his statements made during the campaign," he said.
Nawaz Sharif is poised for a record third term as Pakistan`s Prime Minister with his Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz Sharif) party today taking an unassailable lead in parliamentary elections held in Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing