Shashi Tharoor’s wife Sunanda Pushkar slaps man at airport
New Delhi: Sunanda Pushkar, wife of newly inducted Minister of State for HRD Shashi Tharoor, reportedly slapped a man at Thiruvananthapuram airport for misbehaving with her.
According to news reports, the couple had arrived at the airport on Monday and were welcomed by a crowd of jubilant Congress workers.
However, a Malayalam news channel showed an angry Sunanda slapping a man in the crowd who had touched her inappropriately. A visibly upset Sunanda then angrily admonished him before boarding a vehicle.
Initially, everyone thought that Sunanda had become furious on hearing to Narendra Modi’s jibe at her.
"Wah kya girlfriend hai. Apne kabhi dekha hai 50 crore ka girlfriend?" (What a girlfriend? Have you ever seen a 50-crore girlfriend?), Modi had said yesterday in an apparent attack on Tharoor`s wife Sunanda Pushkar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray