Shashi Tharoor’s wife Sunanda Pushkar slaps man at airport
New Delhi: Sunanda Pushkar, wife of newly inducted Minister of State for HRD Shashi Tharoor, reportedly slapped a man at Thiruvananthapuram airport for misbehaving with her.
According to news reports, the couple had arrived at the airport on Monday and were welcomed by a crowd of jubilant Congress workers.
However, a Malayalam news channel showed an angry Sunanda slapping a man in the crowd who had touched her inappropriately. A visibly upset Sunanda then angrily admonished him before boarding a vehicle.
Initially, everyone thought that Sunanda had become furious on hearing to Narendra Modi’s jibe at her.
"Wah kya girlfriend hai. Apne kabhi dekha hai 50 crore ka girlfriend?" (What a girlfriend? Have you ever seen a 50-crore girlfriend?), Modi had said yesterday in an apparent attack on Tharoor`s wife Sunanda Pushkar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP