Shinde articulated UPA`s attitude: Shiv Sena
Mumbai: Commenting on Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde`s statement that coal block allocation scam would be soon forgotten, Shiv Sena on Sunday said he articulated "attitude" of the UPA government.
"Shinde has spoken out the attitude of the UPA government," Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray said here.
At a function in Pune yesterday, Shinde had said, in a lighter vein, that "earlier the Bofors was a talking point. People forgot about it. Now it is coal. This too will be forgotten."
Reacting to Shinde`s remarks, Sena MP Sanjay Raut said, "One can be oblivious if hands are blackened, but how can one be oblivious if his face is blackened?"
Shinde`s statement was disgraceful, Raut added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Really? Katrina Kaif rebuffs breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?
- ISI plotted 26/11 Mumbai attacks with Pakistan govt's support, says David Headley