Shinde articulated UPA`s attitude: Shiv Sena
Mumbai: Commenting on Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde`s statement that coal block allocation scam would be soon forgotten, Shiv Sena on Sunday said he articulated "attitude" of the UPA government.
"Shinde has spoken out the attitude of the UPA government," Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray said here.
At a function in Pune yesterday, Shinde had said, in a lighter vein, that "earlier the Bofors was a talking point. People forgot about it. Now it is coal. This too will be forgotten."
Reacting to Shinde`s remarks, Sena MP Sanjay Raut said, "One can be oblivious if hands are blackened, but how can one be oblivious if his face is blackened?"
Shinde`s statement was disgraceful, Raut added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive