Shinde articulated UPA`s attitude: Shiv Sena
Mumbai: Commenting on Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde`s statement that coal block allocation scam would be soon forgotten, Shiv Sena on Sunday said he articulated "attitude" of the UPA government.
"Shinde has spoken out the attitude of the UPA government," Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray said here.
At a function in Pune yesterday, Shinde had said, in a lighter vein, that "earlier the Bofors was a talking point. People forgot about it. Now it is coal. This too will be forgotten."
Reacting to Shinde`s remarks, Sena MP Sanjay Raut said, "One can be oblivious if hands are blackened, but how can one be oblivious if his face is blackened?"
Shinde`s statement was disgraceful, Raut added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next