Shinde dismisses third party mediation in Kashmir
New Delhi: Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Monday dismissed third party mediation in Kashmir.
Shinde`s comment came after Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif Sunday said US intervention would resolve the Kashmir issue.
"Kashmir is a bilateral issue, a third country cannot interfere in it," Shinde said Monday.
"This has been our stand since the time of Jawaharlal Nehru," he said.
Sharif is on a three-day official visit to Washington where he will meet US President Barack Obama.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack