Shinde given Z-Plus security, bullet-proof car
New Delhi: With the change of guard in Home Ministry, the security of Union Minister Sushilkumar Shinde has been completely revamped with inclusion of escort, pilot and bullet-proof cars and an enhanced posse of security personnel.
As compared to his predecessor P Chidambaram, who only had a personal security officer, Shinde is being guarded by a posse of armed personnel and travels in a bullet-proof Ambassador car.
Shinde is also accompanied by safari suit clad Delhi Police personnel, two additional Ambassador cars and pilot and escort cars.
Considering high threat perception, Home Minister is always given Z-Plus security. However, Chidambaram never took the security ring, nor travelled in bullet-proof car.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- AIB: Polythene ban - Do we care enough?
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown