Shinde reveals identities of Bhandara rape victims
New Delhi: While making a statement in Parliament on the Bhandara rape case, Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Friday revealed the identities of the three victims.
Shinde named the three minor sisters and revealed their respective age while making the statement in the Rajya Sabha.
When the same was pointed out by Leader of Opposition Arun Jaitley, Shinde regretted the error.
He later withdrew part of the statement wherein he had mentioned the names.
The Chair also issued instructions to expunge the names from the records and also issued a directive to the media not to publish the names.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming