Shinde reveals identities of Bhandara rape victims
New Delhi: While making a statement in Parliament on the Bhandara rape case, Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Friday revealed the identities of the three victims.
Shinde named the three minor sisters and revealed their respective age while making the statement in the Rajya Sabha.
When the same was pointed out by Leader of Opposition Arun Jaitley, Shinde regretted the error.
He later withdrew part of the statement wherein he had mentioned the names.
The Chair also issued instructions to expunge the names from the records and also issued a directive to the media not to publish the names.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- CAG starts audit of DIAL, AAI books amid concerns over "irregularities"
- 'Half Girlfriend': Shraddha Kapoor injured on sets!
- India needs $1.5 trillion for infrastructure development: Arun Jaitley
- IIFA 2016: Why should girls have all the fun? Ranveer-Fawad-Karan shoot up dapper quotient
- Salman Khan flaunting his biceps in new 'Sultan' still will leave you flabbergasted! - View pic