Shinde reveals identities of Bhandara rape victims
New Delhi: While making a statement in Parliament on the Bhandara rape case, Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Friday revealed the identities of the three victims.
Shinde named the three minor sisters and revealed their respective age while making the statement in the Rajya Sabha.
When the same was pointed out by Leader of Opposition Arun Jaitley, Shinde regretted the error.
He later withdrew part of the statement wherein he had mentioned the names.
The Chair also issued instructions to expunge the names from the records and also issued a directive to the media not to publish the names.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test