Shinde to be discharged from hospital in 3 days
New Delhi: Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde, operated upon for a lung ailment in a Mumbai hospital, is responding to treatment well and is likely to be discharged in three days.
Shinde, 72, who underwent the surgery in Mumbai`s Breach Candy hospital yesterday, should be discharged from hospital in three days, a statement issued by his office said on Monday.
President Pranab Mukherjee, Vice President Hamid Ansari, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi, Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar and Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan and several other leaders called up to enquire about his health and wished him speedy recovery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city