Shinde to be discharged from hospital in 3 days
New Delhi: Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde, operated upon for a lung ailment in a Mumbai hospital, is responding to treatment well and is likely to be discharged in three days.
Shinde, 72, who underwent the surgery in Mumbai`s Breach Candy hospital yesterday, should be discharged from hospital in three days, a statement issued by his office said on Monday.
President Pranab Mukherjee, Vice President Hamid Ansari, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi, Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar and Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan and several other leaders called up to enquire about his health and wished him speedy recovery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof