Shiv Sena hits out at Arvind Kejriwal, calls him `natakwala`
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
Mumbai: The Shiv Sena on Friday hit out at Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal, calling him a natakwala.
In an editorial in its mouthpiece Saamna, the Shiv Sena asked, “Shouldn`t Arvind Kejriwal be thrown in a Worli gutter as he also says that all parties be thrown in garbage can?”
“Kejriwal is a natakwala who broke laws in Mumbai,” the editorial said further, commenting on the chaos caused by the unruly behaviour of some AAP workers when their party chief travelled by an auto and then a local train on the first day of his Maharashtra tour on Wednesday.
AAP workers had violated traffic as well as other rules, and damaged equipment at the Churchgate station on Wednesday. An FIR has been filed against Kejriwal in connection with the mayhem.
The Shiv Sena also tried to put the AAP chief in the dock by asking why his one-time mentor Anna Hazare has ditched him.
Why has Anna`s affection lessened? Why did the guru ditch the shishya? the party asked in its mouthpiece.
It may be noted that the two went their separate ways after Kejriwal decided to form a political party in order to “cleanse the system”. Anna said he would always remain apolitical.
Of late, the social activist has minced no words in expressing that he no more supports the activist-turned-politician.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed