Shiv Sena hits out at Arvind Kejriwal, calls him `natakwala`
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
Mumbai: The Shiv Sena on Friday hit out at Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal, calling him a natakwala.
In an editorial in its mouthpiece Saamna, the Shiv Sena asked, “Shouldn`t Arvind Kejriwal be thrown in a Worli gutter as he also says that all parties be thrown in garbage can?”
“Kejriwal is a natakwala who broke laws in Mumbai,” the editorial said further, commenting on the chaos caused by the unruly behaviour of some AAP workers when their party chief travelled by an auto and then a local train on the first day of his Maharashtra tour on Wednesday.
AAP workers had violated traffic as well as other rules, and damaged equipment at the Churchgate station on Wednesday. An FIR has been filed against Kejriwal in connection with the mayhem.
The Shiv Sena also tried to put the AAP chief in the dock by asking why his one-time mentor Anna Hazare has ditched him.
Why has Anna`s affection lessened? Why did the guru ditch the shishya? the party asked in its mouthpiece.
It may be noted that the two went their separate ways after Kejriwal decided to form a political party in order to “cleanse the system”. Anna said he would always remain apolitical.
Of late, the social activist has minced no words in expressing that he no more supports the activist-turned-politician.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Radiotherapy can affect lung cancer patients adversely
- Coolpad announces a price cut on Note 3 smartphone in India
- MNS chief Raj Thackeray asks Maharashtra CM Fadnavis to quit for supporting Vidarbha
- Horror! In chilling reminder of Delhi gang-rape, woman in Kerala brutally raped, intestines pulled out
- Cong accuses PM Modi of doctoring birth details, education info; threatens to expose facts