Shivraj Singh Chouhan sends Rs 10 cr defamation notice to Sonia Gandhi
Zee Media Bureau
Bhopal: The Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan, has sent a Rs 10 crore defamation notice to Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
The notice has also been served to MP Congress unit president Kanti Lal Bhuria.
The defamation notice has been served in response to an advertisement released by the Congress party which targeted Shivraj Singh Chouhan’s family over corruption.
"A greedy family has looted Madhya Pradesh," the advertisement said.
In the run-up to Madhya Pradesh polls, the Congress has been attacking Chouhan and his family over corruption.
It has also hit out at the MP CM over development, saying he has only made hollow claims.
"In the last ten years of BJP rule in Madhya Pradesh, lawlessness prevailed and the state has become totally a worst state," Congress leader Jyotiraditya Scindia said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far