Shivraj Singh Chouhan sends Rs 10 cr defamation notice to Sonia Gandhi
Zee Media Bureau
Bhopal: The Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan, has sent a Rs 10 crore defamation notice to Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
The notice has also been served to MP Congress unit president Kanti Lal Bhuria.
The defamation notice has been served in response to an advertisement released by the Congress party which targeted Shivraj Singh Chouhan’s family over corruption.
"A greedy family has looted Madhya Pradesh," the advertisement said.
In the run-up to Madhya Pradesh polls, the Congress has been attacking Chouhan and his family over corruption.
It has also hit out at the MP CM over development, saying he has only made hollow claims.
"In the last ten years of BJP rule in Madhya Pradesh, lawlessness prevailed and the state has become totally a worst state," Congress leader Jyotiraditya Scindia said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter