Sibal rejigs portfolios of Gurudas Kamat, Sachin Pilot
New Delhi: Minister of State for Communications and IT Gurudas Kamat has been given back
telecom portfolio, which was taken away from him by former Telecom Minister A Raja in view of differences between them.
In a reallocation of work, Communications and IT Minister Kapil Sibal has asked Minister of State Sachin Pilot to handle all work related to the Department of Posts and Telecom,
except PSUs and Organisations of Department of Telecom (DoT).
Along with telecom portfolio, Kamat has been asked to handle all work relating to the Department of Information Technology (DIT) as well, sources in the know said. Earlier, all these portfolios were looked after by Pilot.
The portfolios were shifted recently, sources said, adding that the fresh orders have been sent to the respective departments and concerned officials.
Kamat also holds additional charge of Minister of State for Home Affairs.
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Premier League: Leicester City clinch historic title after Eden Hazard`s stunning late goal vs Tottenham Hotspur
- EPL: Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and other key players who played major roles in Leicester City`s title success