Singapore condoles death of Delhi girl
Singapore: The Singapore government on Saturday condoled the death of the Delhi gang-rape victim, who breathed her last at the Mount Elizabeth Hospital this morning.
"We are saddened to learn that she has succumbed to her injuries, and would like to extend our deepest condolences to her family during this time of bereavement," said the Foreign Ministry in a statement.
The girl was brought to the multi-organ transplant facility here for treatment on December 27 by an air ambulance. She died of severe organ failure at 4.45 am today.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?