Singhal demands bill to construct Ram Mandir
Vijaywada: International president of Vishwa Hindu Parishad Ashok Singhal on Friday said the Parliament should pass a bill to construct Ram Temple at Ayodhya.
"Parliament should pass a legislation on the construction of Ram Temple at Ayodhya on a 70 acre land acquired by then Narasimaha Rao government," he said.
Singhal claimed most of the MPs are willing to support the
bill if their parties do not issue whips.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata