Singhal demands bill to construct Ram Mandir
Vijaywada: International president of Vishwa Hindu Parishad Ashok Singhal on Friday said the Parliament should pass a bill to construct Ram Temple at Ayodhya.
"Parliament should pass a legislation on the construction of Ram Temple at Ayodhya on a 70 acre land acquired by then Narasimaha Rao government," he said.
Singhal claimed most of the MPs are willing to support the
bill if their parties do not issue whips.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery