Singhal demands bill to construct Ram Mandir
Vijaywada: International president of Vishwa Hindu Parishad Ashok Singhal on Friday said the Parliament should pass a bill to construct Ram Temple at Ayodhya.
"Parliament should pass a legislation on the construction of Ram Temple at Ayodhya on a 70 acre land acquired by then Narasimaha Rao government," he said.
Singhal claimed most of the MPs are willing to support the
bill if their parties do not issue whips.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'
- Theatre doyen Kavalam Narayana Panicker passes away; he was 88
- AugustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: None will be spared, asserts Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar
- British politics in turmoil as Brexit talks loom