`Sino-Indian dispute due to India`s inept policy`
Guna: Former Army Chief Gen (Retd) VK Singh said here Tuesday that the current border dispute with China was caused by India`s inept policy on the matter.
The former army chief who came here along with Anna Hazare told reporters that China had fixed borders with all its neighbouring countries, except India.’
Singh said that in the 1960s, Chinese premier Chou En Lai had given a map to India on the basis of which all claims and counter claims were being made even today.
He said that China always attempted to grab more land from India and added that policies following by the Prime Minister`s Office and the Union External Affairs Ministry helped it.
None of the neighbouring countries are happy with India he said, adding that this would always remain the case until India had a sound foreign policy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!