`Sino-Indian dispute due to India`s inept policy`
Guna: Former Army Chief Gen (Retd) VK Singh said here Tuesday that the current border dispute with China was caused by India`s inept policy on the matter.
The former army chief who came here along with Anna Hazare told reporters that China had fixed borders with all its neighbouring countries, except India.’
Singh said that in the 1960s, Chinese premier Chou En Lai had given a map to India on the basis of which all claims and counter claims were being made even today.
He said that China always attempted to grab more land from India and added that policies following by the Prime Minister`s Office and the Union External Affairs Ministry helped it.
None of the neighbouring countries are happy with India he said, adding that this would always remain the case until India had a sound foreign policy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!