`Sino-Indian dispute due to India`s inept policy`
Guna: Former Army Chief Gen (Retd) VK Singh said here Tuesday that the current border dispute with China was caused by India`s inept policy on the matter.
The former army chief who came here along with Anna Hazare told reporters that China had fixed borders with all its neighbouring countries, except India.’
Singh said that in the 1960s, Chinese premier Chou En Lai had given a map to India on the basis of which all claims and counter claims were being made even today.
He said that China always attempted to grab more land from India and added that policies following by the Prime Minister`s Office and the Union External Affairs Ministry helped it.
None of the neighbouring countries are happy with India he said, adding that this would always remain the case until India had a sound foreign policy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail