`Sino-Indian dispute due to India`s inept policy`
Guna: Former Army Chief Gen (Retd) VK Singh said here Tuesday that the current border dispute with China was caused by India`s inept policy on the matter.
The former army chief who came here along with Anna Hazare told reporters that China had fixed borders with all its neighbouring countries, except India.’
Singh said that in the 1960s, Chinese premier Chou En Lai had given a map to India on the basis of which all claims and counter claims were being made even today.
He said that China always attempted to grab more land from India and added that policies following by the Prime Minister`s Office and the Union External Affairs Ministry helped it.
None of the neighbouring countries are happy with India he said, adding that this would always remain the case until India had a sound foreign policy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed