Sirsa journalist murder case adjourned to Nov 7
Ambala: Hearing in Sirsa journalist Ram
Chander Chatrapati murder case was conducted in the special
CBI court through video conferencing here on Saturday.
Ansul Chatrapati, son of Ram Chander Chatrpati, who is a
key witness in this case, was present in the Ambala court.
Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh has been
charged under Section 120-B (conspiracy) of the IPC in
connection with this case.
CBI Judge A S Narang after hearing the arguments
adjourned the hearing for November 7.
The cross examination of Anshul continued today.
The hearing on the cancellation of bail application of
Dera Sacha Sauda chief could not be discussed today. The court
has fixed November 14 for it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire