Sirsa journalist murder case adjourned to Nov 7
Ambala: Hearing in Sirsa journalist Ram
Chander Chatrapati murder case was conducted in the special
CBI court through video conferencing here on Saturday.
Ansul Chatrapati, son of Ram Chander Chatrpati, who is a
key witness in this case, was present in the Ambala court.
Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh has been
charged under Section 120-B (conspiracy) of the IPC in
connection with this case.
CBI Judge A S Narang after hearing the arguments
adjourned the hearing for November 7.
The cross examination of Anshul continued today.
The hearing on the cancellation of bail application of
Dera Sacha Sauda chief could not be discussed today. The court
has fixed November 14 for it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai