Sirsa journalist murder case adjourned to Nov 7
Ambala: Hearing in Sirsa journalist Ram
Chander Chatrapati murder case was conducted in the special
CBI court through video conferencing here on Saturday.
Ansul Chatrapati, son of Ram Chander Chatrpati, who is a
key witness in this case, was present in the Ambala court.
Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh has been
charged under Section 120-B (conspiracy) of the IPC in
connection with this case.
CBI Judge A S Narang after hearing the arguments
adjourned the hearing for November 7.
The cross examination of Anshul continued today.
The hearing on the cancellation of bail application of
Dera Sacha Sauda chief could not be discussed today. The court
has fixed November 14 for it.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed