Sirsa journalist murder case adjourned to Nov 7
Ambala: Hearing in Sirsa journalist Ram
Chander Chatrapati murder case was conducted in the special
CBI court through video conferencing here on Saturday.
Ansul Chatrapati, son of Ram Chander Chatrpati, who is a
key witness in this case, was present in the Ambala court.
Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh has been
charged under Section 120-B (conspiracy) of the IPC in
connection with this case.
CBI Judge A S Narang after hearing the arguments
adjourned the hearing for November 7.
The cross examination of Anshul continued today.
The hearing on the cancellation of bail application of
Dera Sacha Sauda chief could not be discussed today. The court
has fixed November 14 for it.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan