Sixty six pound cake cut on Lalu`s 66th birthday
Patna: RJD leaders and workers on Tuesday celebrated the 66th birthday of party president Lalu Prasad here and took a pledge to defeat communal forces in the 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
A 66-pound special cake with a lantern (RJD symbol) designed on it was cut at the party office by the Leader of the Opposition in state assembly Abdul Bari Siddiqui among others.
Prasad`s eldest daughter Misa Bharti was also present on the occasion.
The RJD chief is in Delhi and could not attend the celebration.
RJD spokesman Randhir Yadav said that party leaders and workers took a pledge on the occasion to defeat communal forces in the parliamentary elections in 2014 under the leadership of Prasad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali