Somnath Chatterjee hospitalised with breathing trouble
Kolkata: Former Lok Sabha Speaker Somnath
Chatterjee has been admitted to a hospital here with chest
problem, but his condition is stable, doctors said on Sunday.
"He was admitted with chest problem last night, but his
condition is stable," attending physician Dr Suman Ghosh said.
Chatterjee has, however, been kept under observation, he
According to family sources, the 80-year-old veteran
leader was admitted to AMRI Hospital after he complained of
breathing trouble and exhaustion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden