Somnath Chatterjee hospitalised with breathing trouble
Kolkata: Former Lok Sabha Speaker Somnath
Chatterjee has been admitted to a hospital here with chest
problem, but his condition is stable, doctors said on Sunday.
"He was admitted with chest problem last night, but his
condition is stable," attending physician Dr Suman Ghosh said.
Chatterjee has, however, been kept under observation, he
According to family sources, the 80-year-old veteran
leader was admitted to AMRI Hospital after he complained of
breathing trouble and exhaustion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum