Somnath Chatterjee hospitalised with breathing trouble
Kolkata: Former Lok Sabha Speaker Somnath
Chatterjee has been admitted to a hospital here with chest
problem, but his condition is stable, doctors said on Sunday.
"He was admitted with chest problem last night, but his
condition is stable," attending physician Dr Suman Ghosh said.
Chatterjee has, however, been kept under observation, he
According to family sources, the 80-year-old veteran
leader was admitted to AMRI Hospital after he complained of
breathing trouble and exhaustion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- SHOCKING! Man beaten to death in Delhi for golgappas - Watch
- RSS questions Rahul Gandhi's remark, demands apology
- Delhi HC rejects plea against Raj Thackeray's security cover
- Eleven Turkish police killed in bombing blamed on PKK
- Haryana govt asks probe officer to stop working on second report into Jat agitation