Somnath Chatterjee hospitalised with breathing trouble
Kolkata: Former Lok Sabha Speaker Somnath
Chatterjee has been admitted to a hospital here with chest
problem, but his condition is stable, doctors said on Sunday.
"He was admitted with chest problem last night, but his
condition is stable," attending physician Dr Suman Ghosh said.
Chatterjee has, however, been kept under observation, he
According to family sources, the 80-year-old veteran
leader was admitted to AMRI Hospital after he complained of
breathing trouble and exhaustion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India