Somnath Chatterjee hospitalised with breathing trouble
Kolkata: Former Lok Sabha Speaker Somnath
Chatterjee has been admitted to a hospital here with chest
problem, but his condition is stable, doctors said on Sunday.
"He was admitted with chest problem last night, but his
condition is stable," attending physician Dr Suman Ghosh said.
Chatterjee has, however, been kept under observation, he
According to family sources, the 80-year-old veteran
leader was admitted to AMRI Hospital after he complained of
breathing trouble and exhaustion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!