Somnath Chatterjee stable
Kolkata: The condition of former Lok
Sabha Speaker Somnath Chatterjee is stable at a hospital here
where he was admitted on Saturday with chest congestion, his
doctors said on Monday.
"His condition is stable and there is no cause for
worry," S Ghosh of the private AMRI hospital at Dhakuria, said.
The octogenarian former Lok Sabha Speaker "is doing
well, had a normal diet and normal sleep," Ghosh said.
There was no decision yet on when he would be
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray