Somnath Chatterjee stable
Kolkata: The condition of former Lok
Sabha Speaker Somnath Chatterjee is stable at a hospital here
where he was admitted on Saturday with chest congestion, his
doctors said on Monday.
"His condition is stable and there is no cause for
worry," S Ghosh of the private AMRI hospital at Dhakuria, said.
The octogenarian former Lok Sabha Speaker "is doing
well, had a normal diet and normal sleep," Ghosh said.
There was no decision yet on when he would be
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi- Part II
- ED summons former Air Chief Marshal S.P. Tyagi
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Sharad Pawar endorses Nitish Kumar as face of united oppn, Congress stays mum
- Indian Mathematician mimics viruses to design smallest self-assembling structures
- TN polls: DMK promises metro rail service for Coimbatore
- Netaji files declassification: Morarji had declined to accept inquiry commissions report
- OMG! 25,000 women died due to dowry in last two years, says govt