Somnath Chatterjee stable
Kolkata: The condition of former Lok
Sabha Speaker Somnath Chatterjee is stable at a hospital here
where he was admitted on Saturday with chest congestion, his
doctors said on Monday.
"His condition is stable and there is no cause for
worry," S Ghosh of the private AMRI hospital at Dhakuria, said.
The octogenarian former Lok Sabha Speaker "is doing
well, had a normal diet and normal sleep," Ghosh said.
There was no decision yet on when he would be
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler