Somnath Chatterjee`s health stable
Kolkata: The health of former Lok Sabha speaker Somnath Chatterjee admitted to a private hospital after suffering a cerebral stroke was stable, a doctor said Wednesday.
"His condition is stable and it is improving. We tested him for brain infection and the results came out as negative but he is not fully conscious," attending doctor Subir Mondal told IANS.
Chatterjee was hospitalised Sunday evening after he complained of restlessness.
This is the second time in the last six months that the 84-year-old has been hospitalised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi