Somnath Chatterjee`s health stable
Kolkata: The health of former Lok Sabha speaker Somnath Chatterjee admitted to a private hospital after suffering a cerebral stroke was stable, a doctor said Wednesday.
"His condition is stable and it is improving. We tested him for brain infection and the results came out as negative but he is not fully conscious," attending doctor Subir Mondal told IANS.
Chatterjee was hospitalised Sunday evening after he complained of restlessness.
This is the second time in the last six months that the 84-year-old has been hospitalised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Pakistan vs England, 2nd T20: Live Streaming
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan