Sonia approves proposal to reconstitute Sikkim PCC
New Delhi: Congress chief Sonia Gandhi on Saturday approved the proposal for reconstituting the Sikkim Pradesh Congress Committee, besides also appointing President of the Pradesh Mahila Congress.
Gandhi cleared the appointment of Major T Gyatso and Penzo D Namgyal as senior vice presidents, Anil Lachenpa as treasurer and Rudra N Sakya as general secretary of the Sikkim PCC.
Sarita Sharma has been made the president of the Pradesh Mahila Congress, said AICC general secretary Janardan Dwivedi.
Gandhi appointed Gayching Bhutia, Jagdish Cintury, Buddhibal Gurung and Deepak Sharma as District Congress Presidents in Sikkim.
She also cleared a proposal for appointing Indira Devi, G Prabhahini Devi and Lhingkim Shingnaisuias vice presidents of the Manipur Pradesh Mahila Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!