Sonia expresses sorrow over Hyderabad blasts
New Delhi: Congress chief Sonia Gandhi expressed sorrow on the blasts in Hyderabad which left at least 11 people dead and scores injured, a party statement said Thursday.
"Sonia Gandhi has expressed her sorrow and anguish on the blasts in Hyderabad," said the statement.
Both the blasts took place within 100 to 150 metres of each other in the crowded Dilsukhnagar, a busy commercial area in the southern part of Hyderbad, about 15 km from the heart of the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- DNA: Minor burnt three puppies to death in Hyderabad
- Lok Sabha adjourns after uproar over AAP MP Bhagwant Mann's Parliament video, other issues
- Book on LK Advani to be released without his consent?
- Hong Kong student leader pleads not guilty
- Gold down by Rs 51 to Rs 31,347 per 10 gram in futures trade
- ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth mania grips nation – WATCH to believe it