Sonia expresses sorrow over Hyderabad blasts
New Delhi: Congress chief Sonia Gandhi expressed sorrow on the blasts in Hyderabad which left at least 11 people dead and scores injured, a party statement said Thursday.
"Sonia Gandhi has expressed her sorrow and anguish on the blasts in Hyderabad," said the statement.
Both the blasts took place within 100 to 150 metres of each other in the crowded Dilsukhnagar, a busy commercial area in the southern part of Hyderbad, about 15 km from the heart of the city.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today
- Baaghi tweet review: First day first show!