Sonia expresses sorrow over Hyderabad blasts
New Delhi: Congress chief Sonia Gandhi expressed sorrow on the blasts in Hyderabad which left at least 11 people dead and scores injured, a party statement said Thursday.
"Sonia Gandhi has expressed her sorrow and anguish on the blasts in Hyderabad," said the statement.
Both the blasts took place within 100 to 150 metres of each other in the crowded Dilsukhnagar, a busy commercial area in the southern part of Hyderbad, about 15 km from the heart of the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Gujarat Dalit protest: After Rahul, Kejriwal to visit violence-hit Una today
- PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone of AIIMS in Gorakhpur today
- Rajya Sabha to vote on bill seeking 'special status' for Andhra Pradesh today
- 'Bunty Chor' - Delhi's high-end car thief arrested; BMW, Toyota Fortuner recovered
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar Singh may surrender today; wife alleges harassment by BSP goons