Sonia Gandhi condoles death of Delhi gang-rape victim
New Delhi: Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Saturday expressed her grief over the passing away of the 23-year-old gang-rape victim, who died early this morning in a Singapore hospital.
The UPA chairperson said she was saddened over the death of the girl.
The girl, who was admitted to the well-known multi-organ transplant facility Mount Elizabeth Hospital in Singapore in an extremely critical condition, breathed her last at 4:45 am (2:15 am India time). She was earlier treated at the Safdarjung Hospital in Delhi.
She was gang-raped and brutally assaulted in a Delhi bus a fortnight ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`