Sonia Gandhi greets Parsis on Navroz
New Delhi: Congress President Sonia Gandhi on Sunday greeted the Parsis on the occasion of their New Year `Navroz`, hoping that the festival would strengthen the bonds of love and compassion among the countrymen.
"I express hope that the festival of Navroz would strengthen the bonds of love and compassion among our countrymen and bring peace, prosperity and happiness all around," she said.
The President, the Vice President and the Prime Minister had also yesterday extended their greetings to the Parsis on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why