Sonia Gandhi greets Parsis on Navroz
New Delhi: Congress President Sonia Gandhi on Sunday greeted the Parsis on the occasion of their New Year `Navroz`, hoping that the festival would strengthen the bonds of love and compassion among the countrymen.
"I express hope that the festival of Navroz would strengthen the bonds of love and compassion among our countrymen and bring peace, prosperity and happiness all around," she said.
The President, the Vice President and the Prime Minister had also yesterday extended their greetings to the Parsis on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- BJP dares Bihar government to ban VHP meet as Tejaswi Yadav threatens action against Pravin Togadia
- Brexit: Remain or Leave? Results could go down to the wire
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump will not ask donors to repay nearly $50 million in campaign loans
- 78 dead, 500 hurt by storms in eastern China
- Brexit poll: In or out? British bookmakers see more bets placed on Britain staying in European Union