Sonia Gandhi prefers second row in Lok Sabha for some time
New Delhi: Congress President Sonia Gandhi on Friday occupied the second row of Lok Sabha for quite some time as RJD member Pappu Yadav and Jyotiraditya Scindia of Congress were occupying the front bench when she entered the House.
Though Scindia and Yadav left for their seats after seeing her, Gandhi preferred the second row.
When Yadav tried to show a newspaper like a placard to her, she chose to ignore it.
Later, for some time she was seen talking with Saugata Roy of TMC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre