Sonia Gandhi prefers second row in Lok Sabha for some time
New Delhi: Congress President Sonia Gandhi on Friday occupied the second row of Lok Sabha for quite some time as RJD member Pappu Yadav and Jyotiraditya Scindia of Congress were occupying the front bench when she entered the House.
Though Scindia and Yadav left for their seats after seeing her, Gandhi preferred the second row.
When Yadav tried to show a newspaper like a placard to her, she chose to ignore it.
Later, for some time she was seen talking with Saugata Roy of TMC.
- This is why government unable to ink Rafale fighter jet deal!
- Parliament panel set to recommend Vijay Mallya's expulsion from Rajya Sabha
- Nirbhaya-like rape in Kerala: NHRC issues notice to state govt
- Delhi to observe mandatory summer vacation with effect from May 11
- Karnataka Chemistry paper leak: Alleged kingpin held