Sonia Gandhi returns to Delhi from US after check-up
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Congress president Sonia Gandhi, who had gone abroad for a routine medical check-up, returned to Delhi on Wednesday.
Accompanied by daughter Priyanka, Gandhi had on September 02 left for the US for medical check-up.
The 66-year-old Gandhi, who had undergone a surgery in the US for an undisclosed ailment on August 05, 2011, had flown there for a check-up in February and again on September 02 last year.
She was admitted to AIIMS in August after she complained of chest pain and exhaustion in the Lok Sabha during a discussion on Food Security Bill when it was in the last stages of adoption.
She was discharged from the hospital after she spent five hours undergoing various tests. Gandhi, who had cough and headache, had felt uneasy in Parliament after taking medicines.
(With PTI inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday