Sonia may be back from the US today
New Delhi: Congress president Sonia Gandhi, who had undergone a surgery for an undisclosed ailment in the US, may be back in the country as early as tonight, reports claimed on Tuesday.
64-year-old Sonia has recovered well after the surgery on August 4. Her daughter Priyanka Gandhi Vadra, who is with her in the US, will accompany her back.
There is still no word on the reason for the surgery Sonia underwent and her treatment remains a well-guarded secret.
Sources said Rahul Gandhi, who returned from the US on Sunday, shared information about his mother`s health with party leaders while chatting with them in Lok Sabha yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PHOTO: After KKR's loss vs SRH, Shah Rukh Khan Tweets heart-wrenching image of cheerleaders crying
- Kardashians offered USD 100 million movie deal?
- Supreme Court to hear Italian government's plea on marine today
- Aww! Nargis Fakhri is missing THESE guys and gals
- Online application process for NEET II from today. Check www.aipmt.nic.in