Sought details on Tehelka case from Goa: RPN Singh
New Delhi: The union home ministry has sought all details in the Tarun Tejpal sex assault case from the Goa government, Minister of State for Home RPN Singh said Friday.
"The home ministry has asked for all details of Tehelka case from Goa government," tweeted RPN Singh.
He also termed it an extremely serious matter.
Tehelka founder and editor-in-chief Tarun Tejpal has been accused of sexually assaulting a junior woman colleague in a five-star hotel in Goa earlier this month, and has been booked for rape by the state police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Sundar Raman, tainted IPL franchises face uncertain future